3.29.2009

A doorway to...


The bus was about to leave, and everyone was ahead of me, but I couldn't help but stop and take this picture. I don't know what the doorway leads to, but given how enthralled I was with Siena, I am going to assume it was someplace magical. Possibly a land where everyone eats fritelle (cinnamon and sugar coated deep-fried pastries) all day long, and no one works, and every morning all the people find money in their shoes...it could happen...I'm not tired...

Pentax K200D
DA 18-55mm lens (@31mm)
f9.5
ISO 200
1/6 sec. exposure
No Flash

1 comment:

  1. A little coffee just shot out of my nose...mmmm...fritelle!
    Other than the first morning in Rome, Sienna was the highlight for me too. It was definitely magical, though with those revered Sienna horses, it might be something other than money you might find in your shoes in the morning.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete