4.12.2009

Luigi!


No matter where you go in Italy you will see these little guys rolling down the street. I love the Fiat 500. I even asked Fabrizio about the price of one of these and it was way too much, but if there was a way to buy one I would drive it to school every day. I love them.

Jenn and Carlton Haak (fellow teachers and chaperones on the trip) and I must have quoted, "Punch me Guido. Punch me in the face!" from the movie Cars a thousand times - pretty much every time we saw one of these cars. It was like an Italian version of "Punchbuggy!"

"Punch me in the face!" Ha!

Pentax K200D
Chinon 50mm lens
f1.4
ISO 100
1/60 sec.
No Flash

BTW, do you like the white background? I don't know yet. Also, I'm trying to figure out the html to center the picture, despite the monitor size. I'm learning so much...

1 comment:

  1. I love the car, I'll have to show this pic to my boys. And, I think the black background makes your pics stand out more. But, that's totally up to you. :)

    ReplyDelete