5.29.2009

100!


This little turn on the rails is down from Hannah's school, and when I put my hand on it to steady myself I could smell skin burning. It was a hot one today, and, uh, lesson learned?

This picture reminds me of "The Littlest Hobo", that horribly low-budget Canadian tv show from the '80's about a German Shepherd who moved from town to town, often via the railway, helping people with their problems and solving crimes. It's like a Canadian version of "Kung Fu" but they couldn't pay for a human star (like the immortal David Carradine - so loved "Kill Bill), so they figured, "A dog. That's the ticket."

Silly Canadian tv producers in the '80's.

Pentax K200D
Tokina 28 - 70mm lens (@50mm)
f3.9
ISO 100
1/125

p.s. The 100 is a reference to the fact that this is my 100th post. Yay me!

2 comments:

  1. You realize that you just used a quote from The Suite life right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I don't believe that I would have knowingly use a quotation from "...Suite Life..." In fact I know I wouldn't have. It must have seeped into my tiny brain sub-consciously. I believe that this is a good reason why our kids should not be watching shows like that.

    ReplyDelete