9.18.2009

Sad

Nothing to post.

Last night, on the way home from a conference in Vancouver, Washington, my van was broken into and my camera, laptop, iPod, and the few clothes I had with me were all stolen. I may post some old photos, but I will not have any new content to post here for a while.

I'm a little sad; mostly because I don't think the person who stole my camera is taking up photography and was looking for a cheap way to break into the hobby. I'm sure it'll end up pawned and I don't know if I'll get it back.

I'm waiting and hoping.

3 comments:

  1. That sucks! I often tell my students not to use that word, and yet it kinda works here...
    I just signed up for a photography class and have been taking my camera everywhere. I will be keeping it extra close.

    Sorry about your camera.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad too!!! So sorry that happened to you! Does your insurance cover any of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry to hear about this! May Tank live on in the memories of the pictures you have taken...

    K :)

    ReplyDelete